How it works & Guidelines
Ok, so you’ve come across us due to the deals and vouchers that are posted and want a piece of the action.
Great news you can.
Yes you really can earn money from home, your sofa, your office, on the train, from almost anywhere.
We will give you at least 5%* of what we make from any sales for any deal or vouchers you post.
We will give 10% to charity and also put 10% into a prize fund each month and this will be given away to our users.
How to register
To start off, you need to be registered and logged in, this is to enable us to link your posts to your username.
First register for the website and set up a new account.
Next click “submit a deal”
Depending on what your submitting will depend on the information required.
- The link should go directly to the product, rather than the retailer’s homepage or their social media.
- The title should be a short, clear description of the deal (e.g. “Berghaus Mera peak gore-tex £400 @ Millets”).
- Please include the discounted price and the RRP in the relevant boxes
- Please upload/select an image of the deal.
- Please include a detailed description, ideally including your opinion on why the deal is good value.
- If the deal is only available in-store please state in the title and description.
- Deals should have the expiration date set if possible.
- The title should include the discount/offer and what it applies to (e.g. “£5 off orders over £30 @ Beefeater”)
- If a voucher code isn’t required please share it as a deal instead (e.g. Automatic 20% off everything at eBay)
- Any voucher should have an expiration date set.
- Please include any relevant terms and conditions in the description.
- The title should include what the freebie is (e.g. “Free set of perfume”).
- Please upload/select an image of the freebie.
- Freebies should be free. If you’ve found a freebie that requires a spend (e.g. spend £20 get a pack of cards) please share this as a deal instead.
- A small, reasonable postage charge is okay. Please fill in the postage amount in the title and description.
- If you need to fill in a form (e.g. Survey Monkey, Google Form, etc) please also try and include a link to where the original offer was advertised (e.g. a page on the retailer’s website or social media post).
- If the freebie is a giveaway (e.g. Enter for a chance to get a free holiday) please share as a competition instead.
- Include what the prize is in the title – e.g. “Win a holiday to Spain”, “Win £250 Amazon Voucher”
- Please upload/select an image of the prize.
- If there are multiple entry methods (e.g. Facebook and Instagram) please only share the competition once and link to the alternative entry methods in the description.
- If multiple websites/companies are running the same competition please only share it once. If the terms and conditions explicitly state that you can enter multiple times from each website/company, please list them in the description of the competition post if you know of them.
- If you need to fill in a form (e.g. Survey Monkey, Google Form, etc) please also try and include a link to where the original offer was advertised (e.g. a page on the retailer’s website or social media post). Otherwise, your post may go into moderation for quality reasons, as we cannot verify the source, and it may be a data-protection risk to our members.
- Competitions applicable UK nationwide only.
- Survey or Opinion sites are not allowed.
- Unlike deals and vouchers, competitions with the same URL cannot be re-shared after 30 days.
- Only post competitions that are live now. Not competitions that start in the future e.g. “You can enter this competition from X date (10 days in future)”.
Give clear and detailed descriptions
Where can you find the deal? Is it in-store, nationwide or online? How much was it and how much is it now? Do you have to pay for postage? Give clear and detailed descriptions. We’d much rather have too much detail than too little.
Please do try and include all relevant information in the description of a post. If you forget something you can always edit your post and add details in later. If everything is in one place it makes it a lot easier for members to quickly see all the information they may need.
A good title answers three things: What is the deal, where is it and how much is the saving? For example, Coat clearance, 50% off @ Millets
Some deals require a membership to get the discount. Please simply post the deal for the membership. Do not post every activity or location that comes with the membership as separate deals. For example, you can post a deal for TasteCard, but not for every restaurant that is discounted with it.
The title / price should reflect what the majority of people will be able to buy it for
Please only post deals which most people can buy. We don’t allow deals that require previous actions (such as collecting vouchers the day before) or that only work with unique single-use discount codes. Anydeals is a big community and the best deals are ones that work for everyone.
If you submit an online deal, we’ll try to automatically find a relevant photo. If we can’t, please upload one. If you submit an in-store deal, please upload a photo. Images should be clear, and if it’s a screenshot from your phone, please crop the photo so only the relevant product is visible.
Try to find the best fitting category for your deal. If there’s no other choice, you can always put it under “Other”
Find the shop the deal is with, If there’s no other choice, you can always put it under “Other”
Duplicate Posts (first come, first served)
It wouldn’t be very helpful if the whole site was flooded with the same deal. Because of that, we’ve agreed that duplicate deals are dealt with on a first-come-first-served basis. If you post a deal that is already live any points your deal makes will be moved over to the first poster.
Unique deals (don’t post different colours etc., separately)
If you find a deal that has multiple colours, flavours or varieties – put all under the same offer – please post it as one deal. You can combine all the various options under the same post.
After completing the above information click on submit/
The deal will be marked as pending and put into a queue to be checked.
We will then add the deal once it has been checked to our main page.
Our software will then track any purchases made through the links and attribute this to your username.
At least 5%* from eligible deals will be added to your account a minimum of 3 months after verification. This is to stop people from purchasing and returning the items and these are the terms of the networks we work with.
This is done automatically, therefore, it’s imperative that you keep your information up to date and your account safe.
The money will show in your account as points 1 point = £1. you can either purchase items using your points or once it reaches £20, you can go to the shop and use your points to request £20 payout to your Paypal account (we will accept the fee so you will get the full £20)
What are the Guidelines ?
Glad you asked, we have to have guidelines in place to protect ourselves and other users.
Welcome to our Guidelines. Information on how to be a great contributor and also explanations on why accounts may be restricted.
Only individuals can share deals
We want Anydeals.uk to be a place people trust to find the best and genuine deals on the web. This means we don’t allow companies to share their own products/services.
If you are a retailer and want to share your products on Anydeals.uk then please get in touch. Note, we will always reserve editorial control and any deal that does not help our members may be deleted.
How long before I can re-post a deal?
Deals may be re-posted after 30 days. However, you may ask for your old post to be “refreshed”. For example, if you spent a long time crafting a great piece of timeless advice, it is better to have yours than a lower quality post. Just send us a message.
As some competitions disqualify people if they enter more than once we don’t allow competitions to be re-shared.
My deal is cheaper than one already on the site. Can I post it?
If you’ve found a deal that’s significantly cheaper than one that’s already on the site, you can post it:
- Do not copy and paste the original post, it has to be in your own words.
- Include a link to the original post in the description.
You could also comment on a deal to inform the original poster that the price has gone down.
Whilst we’ve nothing against second-hand stuff we do ask that any deal on the site is available to the masses – if you’ve found someone selling a cheap TV on eBay then, unless they’ve got a bunch of them to flog, we’d ask you not to share it.
Referral links are not allowed unless authorized by a moderator or admin. If you wanted to share one please open a support ticket.
Please try and stick to UK only sites. If it is an international site, it needs to have prices available in GBP £, and international shipping information. Examples of international sites we accept are GearBest and AliExpress.
Registered and established businesses only
In the interest of safety for our members, please only share deals from registered and established retailers. The business should have a company number and full address and contact details readily available.
Things we do not allow
We may have to remove your deal or restrict your account if we feel it doesn’t fit in with the values of the community. Here are some of the things that we don’t allow on Anydeals:
- Self-promotion / Links to your own goods or services (if you’re a brand, please get in touch with us directly)
- Posting deals on behalf of someone else (e.g. if you’ve been privately messaged to share something on Anydeals)
- Apps, digital downloads, software and other digital things which are usually free
- Local small-scale events
- Pornography, illegal goods and services
- Copyright infringing content
- Unknown or unverified software (stuff that isn’t mainstream)
- Encouraging action that is against a company’s terms and conditions
- Multiple accounts
Other deal sites
Unfortunately we do not accept links or mentions of other deal sites. This may be because: they are competitors to Anydeals, they have asked us not to mention them, they are on our naughty list for self-promotion, or perhaps for another reason. These sites include but are not limited to:
- Elite Deals
- Bargain Hunter UK
Rewarding points is our way of giving back to the community. However, any attempted manipulation of your points score, for example, by spamming the site with unhelpful deals, may result in a permanent ban and the loss of any points.
Polite and Positive Discussion
We welcome polite and positive discussion. Having an opposing opinion is fine for as long as it is communicated in a constructive, polite and positive manner. Undue negative criticism and rudeness is not. We may review, edit and delete such content and your account may be limited or banned.
Limited and Banned account
If your account is limited or banned no correspondance will be enetered into, should this happen any points will be forfeit and be donated to the charities we are currently supporting.
If you have any questions check our FAQ first
*Not all deals will give you a payment however if the deal has added value then a bonus payment may be made by the admins at their discretion.